Monday, May 17, 2010

There's one in every crowd...

I have recently become obsessed with assholes. Not the 'winking brown knot hole of love' kind either, but the 'walking upright' kind instead...

A few nights ago, out for a lovely evening in a group, we had our night not quite spoiled by one member of our party. Being the high strung prick that I am this may, or may not, have bothered me a bit more than it did my companions; either way it did put me to thinking and I came to a realization.

Pretty much every fun thing I do is consistently spoiled, or at the every least tainted, by the participation of a small but annoying minority. Be it their epic levels if inebriation, over whelming urge to be the alpha male or just general assholiness it seems like every thing I do and every social event I attend is plagued by this issue. You have 1% of the population fucking it all up for the remaining 99% and it seems like they fall into one of two groups; proud or clueless.

More often then not your asshole is just some guy, or gal, who has no idea just how much they are mangling the experience of those around them but in a few special cases you get that special brand of asswipe who takes some kind of pride in being public douche bag #1. I'm not sure if it's the romanticizing of the bad boy in popular culture or people are just fucking bred like that but what the fuck!

Well fuck this shit, I have had my good time ruined by these fuckers one time to many; next kid that shits in my Cheerios is in for a surprise because I am going to ask them to stop, leave, get the fuck out of my space or other wise bug the fuck off and quit fucking it up for everyone else no matter how it makes me look. I don't care if it makes me look like an asshole or not...

Oh, wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment