Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Blog Reborn, Again...

Welcome, once again, to yet another retooling of my little slice of the blogosphere. Once again I am feeling the need to pollute the information super highway with all of the various crap that floats in and out of my brain; of course this time it actually is going to be a little different, and not just because I actually stick to updating it…

In the past I have tried to center on the seemingly endless well of hate I have for, well, pretty much everything and everybody but I am looking to branch out a little bit because to be flat honest with you trying to sit down and write about stuff I hate every other day or so is less cathartic then one would think; it’s also probably not the most fun thing in the world to tune in and read the ramblings of a complete malcontent every day or two. After some careful thought (I drank a fuck ton of gin and remembered I had a blog) I have decided that this thing is also going to focus on my interests outside of hate and anger. Expect to see entries on bikes, bike advocacy, alcohol, books and general trouble making plus whatever the hell else catches my ADD attention for more than 20 or thirty minutes.

I am also planning to try and stick to a better schedule of updates, minimum two or three a week. I have been trying to create a stock pile of stuff so when I get busy I can still get stuff posted. Feel free to comment on anything you read here be it positive or negative because quite honestly I need the attention and any attention is good attention, I wasn’t hugged enough as a child.

Mind you I am not planning to eliminate the hate, lord no I need to get this shit out of my system and you would not fucking believe what a shrink wants to charge you per hour just to tell them you want to stab people who waste your time in line at the 7-11 buying 30 dollars worth of lotto tickets. Those fuckers can pay their stupidity tax on their own time thank you very much; as much as it pisses me off the state robs the people who can afford it the least of what little cash they have by selling them hope how can you feel that sorry for somebody who does not have enough of a grasp on basic math to see that the odds are horrible no matter how many tickets you buy? Maybe if you took all the money you spend lotto tickets and scratch off you’d have enough savings you didn’t have to blow everything you have hopping to win big and make yourself solvent...

No comments:

Post a Comment