Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm full of Goblin Cock...


...wait, that came out wrong.

Or did it?

This afternoon I made the trek to the always far too busy Kuma's Corner for one of their massive heart attacks on a plate and some good old fashioned mac 'n' cheese. As usual it was a tough decision but I decided to go with a burger I have wanted to try for ages but continued to skip due to the name.

I know it's childish but I have, for far to long, been unable to order the Goblin Cock because if there is one thing I do not wanted associated with my food it is goblin genital. As wonderful as the concept of a Chicago style hot-dog on top of a Kuma bacon cheese burger sounds who wants to spend part of their meal harboring the mental image of one of Spiderman's most villainous foe's man bits?

Not me, that's who.

Today, after overcoming my irrational fear of, well, goblin cock I came to realize just how much not being able to overcome my fears had been making my life less wonderful. This freakin' thing was AMAZING!! It is simplicity itself, take a already amazing Kuma patty on a pretzel roll topped with cheezy bacon goodenss and top that with a quality Vienna beef frank and all the traditional fixings rioght down to the sport peppers and celery salt. I have not the words to describe how good it is! I had already been a fan of the Bongzilla which is a brat topped burger but this baby puts it to shame. Go out and get one of these now!

In other news sorry I have been so absent from my little slice of the internet but it has been some serious holiday eating and drinking madness here including a bout of food poisoning that left me crapping in an alley like the shoeless hobo we all know I will someday become, but that is a story for another year...

A year which I am hopping is much more interesting then this one blog wise, I am going to make a concentrated effort to stockpile material and keep to a bi-weekly schedule next year so please let me know what you want to hear more of and like or dislike here so I can dance like the trained monkey in need of attention we all know I am.

Cheers all and have a happy, and safe new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment