Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm not dead...




























I bet you all think I forgot about you and my little picture project but lo and behold no, I have no forgotten I've just been wicked busy with work and all that silly real life shit that gets in the way of the good old fashioned internet, and drinking. Fear not I will soon be catching up not only here in pictures but in real life alcohol intake soon!

In other news I am sick of being sick; for some reason unknown to me I have had a low grade cold for what is going on 4 weeks now. Sniffles, stuffy head, fatigue and a feeling of general sickness have plagued me continually and I've had it up to here with this shit. I am going to set off on a 3 point plan to rid myself of what ever swine flu/zombie virus/flesh eating death I have. Point one is rest and relaxation, no work for me this weekend. Point two is whiskey, and lots of it. Point 3 is more whiskey; I'm going to burn this fucking virus out with the napalm that is sweet, sweet whiskey.

More soon, including pictures of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment